Monday, December 28, 2009

BodyGuard And Ninja Assasin...

25th December means CHRISTMAS lor... I went genting with my friends(Kenneth,Jia Oon,Jocelyn,Queenee,Chern You)on 24th December...Actually Khai Yien and Kun Yee go with their family,so we just met them at genting lor...First day,I just sit outside and sms with my friend while they are drinking wine in Kun Yu's room...bla bla bla~

Second day,mean 25th December,Christmas,Merry Christmas!!!Wake up early in the morning and prepare go to THEME PARK...We played a lot of horrible games...And the Roller Coaster,we played two times...haiz~Nevermind,quite syok also...When we feel hungry,we went for KFC and have our lunch...Za Dao,there is a little big different between KFC in normal place and genting...I just noticed that...Nevermind,Eat lor...hungry liao mah...haha...And many stories...lazy to explain...bla bla bla~

JUMP.....

At night,I went to genting cinema and watch movie with Khai Yien...In this afternoon,when I went to the cinema and bought the tickets,I really don't know what movie should I watch...It's ok,Kun YU's say BODYGUARD AND ASSASIN quite nice and he feel touch when watch that...Then I decide to watch this movie....This movie is about some China's resident sacrify themself just want to protect SUN ZHONG SAN...They wanna "GE MING"...And some touch scene there also...But in the cinema,i sleep 3 times already...Don't know,maybe i'm not that patriotism,that's why i'm not that touch when watch this movie...haha....ANyway,not bad lor...Just didn't reach my expectation....I don't think this movie is suitable for me...And Khai Yien say this movie quite nice lor...Anyway,People who feel that they are patriotism,you may go and try this movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment