Third semester was started yesterday...
Sigh~
My result damn bad...
1.67...
Not that good...
Feel lost to my future...
Don't know what to do...
Thinking of many solutions...
But,
It's does not work for me because I know that is not what I want...
Appeal to have a chance to study at UTAR...
Paid RM100...
Waste RM100 more...
Sorry,dad...
I made you dissapointed...
Hope you forgive me...
I know what I did was dissapointing you...
But,
Please believe on me,
I will try my best on this...
I really will try my best...
I feel guilty to waste your money...
I feel I'm quite immature...
Keep on wasting your money...
And the thing you get back from me is DISSAPOINTED...
I know how much you spend on me....
I appreciate...
I feel guilty...
Feel lost...
Feel sad...
Feel dissapointed...
I don't really want to study actually....
I will do my own decision later...
Lastly,
SORRY.....Dad.....
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment