Friday, May 28, 2010

秘密 Secret


秘密,
Secret,

是一种私隐,
Is a kind of privacy,

应该藏在心里,
Should be keep in heart,

或告诉身边信任的人。
Or tell people around you who you trust on.

但是,
But,

最近发现,
I discover that,

很多人总是喜欢把自己所谓的"秘密"如宣传般告诉他人。
A lot of people like to tell their "SECRET"to others like doing promotion.

这不禁让我觉得,
I refrain that,

那件事算秘密吗?
Is that consider as SECRET?

或许吧这是他们处理自己秘密的方式吧...
Maybe this is the way they handle their own secret...

每人都有自己不同的想法,
Everyone has their own thinking way,
我不能说他们错,
I can't say they are wrong,
只是这是我不太赞同的方式。
Just this is the way that I'm not agree with.
"SECRET"

2 comments:

  1. haha,*like* this post very much~same feeling v u...ur blog nice,I will link it^_^ from ai ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Ai ling,thanks a lot...Sometimes i like to write blog to express my feeling...it's help me a lot...and what i'm written here was my feeling and opinion...anyway,thank you so much....I like your blog as well...it's quite真实...and interesting^^

    ReplyDelete