Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mathematics Test 2

Today,
20/7/2010,
Tuesday,
3pm to 4pm...
I'm having my Mathematics Mid-term test...
When I get the question paper,
I quite nervous...
Honestly,
The question not that hard,
Because of that,
I scared I will having careless mistake while doing the test...
And actually I'm happy while doing the test...
Because it really not as difficult as I thought...
In this few tests,
Miss Hor,our Mathematics lecturer said the question came out won't be so hard...
So actually I still can handle this mid-term test...
And I get "not bad" marks for last test...
So,honestly,
I hope that I still can get "Not Bad" marks for this time also...
So far,
I'm quite confident...
But,
Confident doesn't mean that will get high mark...
And every time,
When I'm so confident on something,
That thing sure dissapointing me...
So I really hope that,
It will not disspointed me...
Mathematics give me the greatest hope among the three subjects...
I'm not that confident with WEB PAGE DESIGN and MANAGEMENT...
What coding la~
What first-line manager la~
I don't know all these things...
Huh~
Anyway,
My final will be on 1st September untill 7th September...
Thus,I will have holiday after that...
Waiting for that day...
Woohoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment