Monday, September 20, 2010

Yeah~


Finally,
My result had been came out...
I passed my foundation successfully...
It was an unattainable dream for me...
I never thought I can pass my foundation...
Before that,
I always have a nightmare...
I were quite afraid of getting terminated...
But now,
I wish to shout out loud,
"I CAN PROCEED TO DEGREE!!!"
Web Page Design,
As I mentioned before,
this is the subject I afraid the most...
A lot of coding have to memorised...
And I failed it on my second semester...
Retake it on my fourth semester...
And I did it!!!
How happy is that...
I can't stop laughing for whole day...
Besides,
Congratulations to my coursemates who passing their foundation as well...
Hope to see you all soon...
My class will be started next year...
I'm waiting for that...
How wonderful is that...
Hope I can pass my degree smoothly...
Last but not least,
thanks to my family and friends who wished me and support me always...

No comments:

Post a Comment