
Sometimes,
I found out that I'm quite useless...
I keep thinking,
What skills in me,
But what can I think of is,
NOTHING !
And I'm feeling I'm quite useless...
Ive got such feeling in this moment...
I know nothing...
Repair car? Don't know....
Repair electronic things? Don't know...
Computer? Not good enough...
I don't know why,
I have quite strong feeling right now...
I feeling that I always did not good enough in everything...
Personal video,
Which I feel quite proud of,
marks not as high as others...
Yea, though I'm not the lowest,
But it's still not good enough for me...
When comes to individual,
I'm energy-less...
I'm useless...
I'm nothing....
I found out that I'm quite useless...
I keep thinking,
What skills in me,
But what can I think of is,
NOTHING !
And I'm feeling I'm quite useless...
Ive got such feeling in this moment...
I know nothing...
Repair car? Don't know....
Repair electronic things? Don't know...
Computer? Not good enough...
I don't know why,
I have quite strong feeling right now...
I feeling that I always did not good enough in everything...
Personal video,
Which I feel quite proud of,
marks not as high as others...
Yea, though I'm not the lowest,
But it's still not good enough for me...
When comes to individual,
I'm energy-less...
I'm useless...
I'm nothing....

No comments:
Post a Comment