Friday, June 22, 2012

YEAH !!!


Oh,it has been some time I never updated my blog.
Seriously,I am so lazy to update since I not really have much things to share recently.
Well,today I am gonna to share about my happiness.
Yea,today is my 5th time of training for 988 happy cruiser.
I asked my leader:" Will I pass my traning?"
My leader said:" Why you have low confidence towards yourself.It's actually depends."
When he said so,I was like Omigosh,I think I have long long training period to go.
Then when we reached office,he gave me a form and said I can be a real part-timer for 988 Happy Cruiser.
I was so surprise.I want to laugh out loud but I can't.
When I walked out from the office and on the way went to cinema to meet my friends,
Uncontrollably,I laugh like mad.
I know it going like a superb abnormal patient,
But I just can't hide my happiness out.
I share with one of my friend,
He is just like "Oh~Congratulation then" (With boredom face)
Well,I not really care actually,
As I really want to share with you but you are not happy with me,
Why should I care?
For those who happy for me from his/her deep heart,I appreciate it a lot,
Conversely,if you are not,then just keep it in your heart.I don't mind.=)
Haha..Back to my happy topic.
I'll finally get my salary after I became real part-timer.
For your information,when you are in training,you won't get even one cent.
YEAH !!!! (Shouting)
Well,I did quite bad today for happy cruiser.
I was blur,I stunt, I dead air.......Lots of mistakes.
Totally different with yesterday performance.
Seriously,hope that I can improve in short while.
Kayao Kayao.
Congratulation to myself...#FOREVERALONE


No comments:

Post a Comment