Friday, August 3, 2012

DAMN !



Seriously,can I listen to your explanation?
Honestly,I am trying to "repair" our relationship,
it seems that you are more horrible than I think.
In front of people,you are the face,
Behind of people,you have the other face.
Seems that your acting skill not bad.
I truly scared of this kind of people,
And you're the first person I ever meet.
And the person stay with me presently.
Well,a THUMBS UP for you.

4 comments:

  1. confirm he's directing to ur grp??
    Well, just wanna be neutral..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm.I am not sure as well.Actually Selina saw that and told us.Our video's title is "Believe Bright is Right".I've see others video,no one title same as ours.So I guess he is directing on our video.I wanna ask him actually,just that Weishen said better don't.Then I just keep quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but I saw his comment just stated "bright is right" leh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm..I don't know.These few days I keep read it repeatedly,I've discussed with Wei Shen and Selina them also.I 有所保留 la.I am not sure with this.But it is very horrible if he really like this.

    ReplyDelete