Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Hmm..
Sometimes,you'll never know whether the thing is important to you or not.
When the time you felt it was important,
It was not belong to you.
When the time you decided to let it be,
It looked like the thing will back to you.
My god, are you kidding me?
Seriously,I hate this kind of situation.
It makes me confuse whether I should hold it tight or just let go.
The time when I hold tight,
I am suffer enough to go through all those pain,
And now,
I think it is enough to let go,
It ends up with I feel I am being appreciated.
Anyway,I wouldn't forgot the period when I was suffered.
Suffered like heartbreaking.
I don't want to be in deep shit anymore.
No second time.
Sometimes, you just need no to cherish everything in your life deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good Luck Jyun Jyun !!
ReplyDelete