Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Huh~OrphaN...


Huh~Today,I wanna share a movie with you all...This movie quite interesting and quite horror....huh~Before I watch this movie,I just saw the trailer....The trailer was interested me and I though this movie will be very interesting...Haha^^I saw the trailer in the rapid KL bus...I really wanna watch this movie...At last,2 of my best friends came KL a few weeks ago and we went to Golden Screen Cinema and watch this interesting movie....


This movie is about a girl,called ESTHER,and just looks normal 9 years old girl...She has mature mind and she had no friend in the orphanage....And she is talented...Then,a pair of husband and wife take her home...The first horrible scene that I saw in this movie was ESTHER using a big stone and kill a pigeon which shooted by a boy...OMG~I was surprised when i saw that...


The second one is,after a sister wanna told ESTHER's parent about a little bit of her history,while going back home by driving car,the sister was killed by ESTHER by using hammer and I really cannot imagine that why a little girl can be so clever and can do such things just to kill an adult...And many things happen....For example,ESTHER push the girl off,try to make her mother and father misunderstanding each other and so on....huh~She was so clever...She was a good artist,too....She can drew many beautiful pictures and there are many secrets behind the pictures....And ESTHER try to block her mother to check about her history....


At last,one fact that surprising me and I just feel that it was crazy....The fact is actually ESTHER was a 33 years old woman....And she get a disease that make her look like a child....huh~In this movie,some pornography also appear in this movie....Damn....Haha^^huh~As a conclusion,this movie is not bad lar~Ok lor~You may have a try on this movie....For those who haven't watch this movie,I think you should buy CD and DVD lar~Because you cannot get it at cinema now....Haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment