Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Unbelievable-怪谈


Huh~12/9/2009,Saturday...Huh~Today,i went to my cousin house which located at Selayang...Huh~I go there by Putra line LRT after that change to KTM...After I bought ticket,I waited KTM...When I waiting the arriving of KTM,I was very surprise because a lot of people are waiting at there and I was wondering that why a lot of people like to take KTM?Haiz~KTM is so slower,even slower than Star line LRT...Huh~So crowd and I really cannot TAHAN...And a lot of rude people did not follow the rules....Actually I'm the one also...Haha^^

At Night,my cousin bring me to KEPONG and watch movie...Huh~HAve you all heard THE UNBELIEVABLE before?In chinese called怪谈...At the beginning,I though it is a scary and horror movie...But....Unluckily,it is not as scary as i think and not as horror as i though before...A bit dissapointed...Conversely,it is so disgusting....I had saw a BOMOH,she use a chicken to feed the "small ghost"...Ok,it's ok if he just use knife and kill the chicken...BUT....Do you what he use to kill the chicken?I bet you all really cannot imagine that....That BOMOH use his own mouth and bite the chicken's neck till the chicken is die...Huh~What a disgusting and cruel way to kill the animals....They got their own life also what?Try to imagine,if you was the chicken,how would you feel if you are killed by using this way....What I wanna say is really CRUEL lor~

For those who really interested on this movie,you may go and try lor~haha^^I think for those who are crazy will like this movie very much....haha^^As a concusion,I don't think the content of this movie is true de lar~And does ghost really exist in this world?It depends on yourself,if u believe that,then it exist....If you don't believe it and it will not exist...Huh~

No comments:

Post a Comment