Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chaw:Human Eating Creature...


21.10.2009,Wednesday...A brand new semester started...Freaking tired after three weeks holiday...However,this 3 weeks so happy...Play badminton and playing football...And some things happen on me also...Okok,back to my main topic,HUMAN EATING CREATURE,I went to watch this movie with my university friends,Vivian Wong,Sue Ee,Wei Shen and me on wednesday,at Tropicana City mall...
We reached there at 4pm and our movie(HUMAN EATING CREATURE) started at 5.10om...Then,we went to restaurent to have our dinner...I ate YONG CHOW Fried Rice and a peanut drink...The food and beverage there quite good and ok also...Then we have a interesting conversation there...So funny and happy to go out with them...Actually I don't like go out with too many people...Go out with few people will happier than that...
About 5.10pm,we bought popcorn and beverage then went in to the cinema to watch the movie...This movie is from Korea...When we went inside the cinema,I felt surprise because there were just 5 people in the cinema...This is the first time that I watched movie inside ciname which just have 5 people inside...So,there was a bit scary also...About this movie,this movie is about a pig which eat human...Sound weird,right?Before watched this movie,I though this movie was human eat by human...After i watched this movie,then I only know that this movie was about pig ate human...huh~
The introduction of this movie was quite boring...I feel sleepy when i watched that...But,the climax was intersting because human plan to kill the pig which eat human in the village...Haiz~Have you think why the animals want to attack poeple?This is because we,as human,never think about animals' feeling...We always kill them just because to fulfill our wants...I think this movie can be a great movie to let human know that...
This day was great wednesday for me...So happy to go out with them...Hope that we watch another interesting movie next time with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment