Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 3...

Huh~Week 3 in my university life...Nothing happen....Just like usual...Attend to lecture and tutorial classes,going back home,bath,eat,facebooking and sleeping...Repeat the same activities from monday to friday...Freaking boring...12pm now....Waiting for my friends who finish their tutorial at 1.30pm and go to eat lunch together....It seem that still got 1 hour and 30 minutes to go...What a boring and meaningless life...

Yesterday,I chat with my PLKN's friend in MSN...Actually we plan to go to Sunway Lagoon on this Saturday...Because of my certain reason,we change to friday...But 1 of my PLKN friend could not join us and she ask me why I wanna change to friday...I can feel that she really wanna join us...After I consider,I change the time back to Saturday as we promise before...And i did not join that trip...

Actually we did not meet each other for a quite long time already....I hope to meet them also but it seem that the time that they set is not suit for me...It's ok...I heard someone say they will hang out together when NICHOLAS back on January...At that time,I think most of us can hang out together already...

PLKN,known as Program Latihan Khidmat Negara,is a programme which government held it for the teenagers who are 18 years old(After form 5)...i'm been chosen to go for this programme...Actually I don't like this programme...Damn boring and waste my time also...I don't know why7 government held this programme...

However,I have finished this programme successfully...Although some shame events happen in this 3 monthes but I think it would be one of my memory in my life...If let me rechoose,I still will not go for this programme...Hmm....What I get from this programme is I know to be independent....And I knew how to take care of myself...In addition,I know a lot of friends there also....So,in fact,i had gained something while I join this programme also...

PLKN....
PROGRAM LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA...

No comments:

Post a Comment