Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Poem Of University Tunku Abdul Rahman(UTAR)

These is a poem of University Tunku Abdul Rahman...Created by one of my friend....
.
PART I
.
I join Utar because UTAR is CHEAP,
I thought Utar would be a good uni,
but end up wanna lompat from KLCC...
.
Utar exist thanks to MCA,
Dr Ling always said Utar bagus;
as he employed all MCA members,
so you can see cina, cina and cina...
.
Admin people not helpful,
always ask us to tunggu, tunggu, tunggu;
do things slow like siput,
remind again kena marah like gila...
.
Big white shark always tipu us,
.
Utar treat us like donkey,
each block put us different places;
from block PA move to block PD,
distance PA to PD is 2km ...
.
FICT is getting crazy,
keep changing subjects for different intakes;
make us cannot sell those notes to junior,
pity us have to sell it to "surat khabar lama"...
.
Utar is University Tak Ada Ruang,
everything in Utar is limited;
based on first-come-first-serve basis,
if you are slow then is too bad ...
.
Classrooms in Utar are 'cheap sikit',
its made of papan,
idiots from tepi class always knocking it,
someday it will runtuh
I wonder who could take the toll...
.
I drive CLK to Utar everyday,
kesian my Cute Little Kancil got no place to park,
So I always round and round,
but end up simply park, police give summons...
.
Library in Utar really kecil,
no books, no seats, no tables;
students there are very noisy,
sometimes I feel like bunuh them...
.
Utar computer lab tiada standard,
lab assistant always naik angin,
because we always ask him to change ribbon,
and Utar server always go mati ...
.
Utar got no place for revision,
every corner I go always see people,
break time I always get crazy,
because there is no place to study...
.
95 percent Utar student are Chinese,
only talk Mandarin, Hokkien and Hakka,
cannot speak a word in English,
so they always carry a electronic dictionary...
.
Utar always claim itself ada standard,
but you will vomit when u know the truth,
paying RM3000++ plus every semester,
but you?ll never get the value of 3k ...
.
Maybe you don't believe that Utar is so lousy,
you may ask your friends from Utar,
to see whether I'm telling the truth,
I'm here to let u know how bad it is ...
.
So please study hard in STPM,
so that you can go local U,
if not you'll be like me,
Paying so much but still empty!
.
.
PART II
.
At first I love UTAR
But UTAR loves my money
I ask money from daddy
But daddy asks mummy
And the guards look like monkey
That's why I started to hate UTAR
.
UTAR don't love me
What for I love UTAR
All they need is money
Nothing but money, money and money
.
The lecturers teach like bugs bunny
No wonder they're so lousy
And their faces look so funny
Like Talos the mummy
.
Futhermore, more more money flows to UTAR
But they never plant more trees
All because they want to save money
Make all students feel hot to mati
.
First I entered UTAR I got no kaki
Later I found someone likes to play dai tee
Then I started don't want to study
Here we can find a lot of kaki judi
That's why we must blame UTAR
.
Since I entered UTAR I cant see any handsome/pretty
Some lecturers are more pretty than students
I always want to date them for tea
But I always kejar they always lari
.
Mr X always syok sendiri
People said he crazy
This old XXX really wan retired edi
.
He sometimes laugh himself during teaching
But we never laugh, cause no point
Sometimes people thinks that his crazy
Mr.C reli pity ...paham ka?
.
UTAR toilets really smelly
No water no door
Even you haven't pee
You want to lari
.
.
Student of UTAR
nowaday to lari
already jadi SuiYee (waterfish)

.
.
P/S:It's correct or not?Erm...I'm not that sure...Every person has their own opinion.Thus,you have to evaluate by your own self...But honestly,I did not regret to choose UTAR...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment