Today,
Finally,
I've finished my test for all the 3 subjects that I took in this semester...
Mathematics For Business And Social Science gonna make me insane...
For this subject,
It contained 3 tests...
I just finished the last test for this subject today...
I'll not have big hope on this subject...
I've learned a lesson for last test...
Having great hope on that,
But,
It makes me dissapointed...
I was having test from week 6 onwards...
Quiz and presentation are coming on next week...
2 presentations and 1 quiz are coming on following week...
After the presentations and quiz end,
It means my FINAL EXAM coming soon...
I have not prepare yet for the Final...
I still like before...
Hanging around...
Watching movies with friends every Wednesday...
Watching drama by using computer...
Playing facebook everyday...
I can't live without facebook...
I'm totally addicted on it...
What to do?
I need motivation...
By the way,
I hope I can get good result in final...
Then,
I can totally enjoy my long long holiday and start my degree life...
I'm waiting for my degree life...
How would it be?
I have to stop dreaming right now...
Work hard for my Final Exam...
Aza aza fighting~
By the way,
Good Luck for those who are having final or test as well...

No comments:
Post a Comment