
This day has finally coming,which I not really wish it coming...
Yea,GONE !
Feeling quite desperate and miserable...
It's almost same with the feeling when I went to PLKN a few years ago...
Don't know...
I not really like this kind of feeling seriously...
As I said,
有些事情,一转身,就会变得不再一样...
Maybe after this,
everything will change...
Nobody gonna share my happiness...
Nobody gonna share my sadness...
yea,MAYBE~
I appreciate the memory...
I appreciate the friendship between us...
I appreciate what you as my friend...
Yea,I appreciate everything...
And now,
going to outstation for further study,
I wish you all the best and Good Luck...=)
And the last,
Friendship Forever...=)
Yea,GONE !
Feeling quite desperate and miserable...
It's almost same with the feeling when I went to PLKN a few years ago...
Don't know...
I not really like this kind of feeling seriously...
As I said,
有些事情,一转身,就会变得不再一样...
Maybe after this,
everything will change...
Nobody gonna share my happiness...
Nobody gonna share my sadness...
yea,MAYBE~
I appreciate the memory...
I appreciate the friendship between us...
I appreciate what you as my friend...
Yea,I appreciate everything...
And now,
going to outstation for further study,
I wish you all the best and Good Luck...=)
And the last,
Friendship Forever...=)

No comments:
Post a Comment