
Yea,
I will stand by the side where I feel I suppose to be...
I know which side I'm support to...
I know who should I support to...
No matter how you say,
when comes to an diverge,
I'll still choose the side I suppose to choose...
I won't change it easily as I promise to myself...
I won't turn around,
I know what am I doing...
Though both side have their own reason,
and both reason are really reasonable...
But so?
As I say,
I know what am I doing...
Anyway,
SUPPORT !
I will stand by the side where I feel I suppose to be...
I know which side I'm support to...
I know who should I support to...
No matter how you say,
when comes to an diverge,
I'll still choose the side I suppose to choose...
I won't change it easily as I promise to myself...
I won't turn around,
I know what am I doing...
Though both side have their own reason,
and both reason are really reasonable...
But so?
As I say,
I know what am I doing...
Anyway,
SUPPORT !

No comments:
Post a Comment