It is like when people do something,I'd like to give comment in very angry way.
It is not that I angry,
It is not that I dissatisfy,
I just do not know why.
I just can't control it.
I've tried to express it out.
I've tried to tell my room mate about what my condition,
But it does not help much.
I seriously do not like that feeling.
I feel like want to scold people.
It definitely not related to assignments or what.
I'll go to travel with my friends on Friday.
I hope that it can be a enjoyable trip,
And YES,I hope it can chase my hot-tempered away.
Honestly,I am dissatisfy with someone's attitude.
We are in the same group,
Why can't you contribute?
You time isn't just Facebook and Youtube.
Yes,I am kind of loyal Facebook user,
But please separate time wisely.
When we are doing assignments and having discussion,
PLEASE !Do it seriously.
To be honest,I am quite pissed off.
I do not want to quarrel with anybody yet I do not know how to tell you.
I've trying to train myself to be more linear.
Which I do not want to quarrel with anyone else.
Quarrel is not a fun thing though it happen in every relationship,
No matter with your family,girl/boy friend or best friend.
Well,this is what I want to express it out in my blog.
I hope it does help !
PLEASE !Hot tempered,心烦气躁,please leave me alone !

No comments:
Post a Comment