Sunday, February 5, 2012
Mamamia
Urghhhh !!!Not feeling well.Feeling like "FA RE QI".
Whole body is energyless.
I seriously hate this kind of feeling.
I know no one else like to sick.
Did not back to hometown this week although I have 4 days holiday.
Surprised,right?Haha..
Yea,lots of things have to do.
Taking part in PSA (Public Service Announcement) competition.
First time ever being an editor.
Seriously hope that our group can get the grand prize though I know the possibility quite low.
Anyway,just simply update due to it has been quite some time I didn't update my blog.
I hope I can get well soon.
I don't want to sick.I don't feel like a death people.DAMN !
Assignments are like a mountain yet procrastination is a SATAN.
Haha..Of course I follow SATAN.
This is one of my attitude I think.
Although I hope procrastination leave me far away yet I still be with it.
LOL !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment