Saturday, April 28, 2012

Congratulations


Wow !Congratulations to one of my good friend.
After 5 years he waiting for that girl,
Finally he success today.
Hmmm..Seriously happy when saw people pair up.
He told me right after our exam finish.
This 5 years,
He encouraged the girl he likes to not break with her boy friend before,
He cried for the girl because he can't let go,
He cried for the girl because he worried about her safety.
A guy can cry for a girl is seriously not a normal matter.
I rarely see a guy can cry for a girl.
I don't mean to look down on him,
I seriously impress of him.
Who can wait for a girl for 5 years?
5 years is not a short period.
And today,finally he succeed.
Ya,Congratulations once again.
I don't know how long you will be together with her,
But honestly,I hope both of you can holding hand and walk until the end of life.
I think I would be very happy to see this.
Suddenly feel like wanna in relationship.Hahaha...
But if my miss right hasn't appears in my life,
I won't force myself to get into relationship.
Anyway,Kayao to maintain this relationship.=)
祝福你们。=)

No comments:

Post a Comment