Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My mood tonight

Today,just simply want to update my blog without any specific topic.
Faded for don't know how many day.
Did I really let go?
Not really.Seriously,to let go is not just one or two days.
What to do?
Wait and see.
Seriously,damn stress recently.
Seriously,quite emo recently.
But,who to tell?
I don't know.
I seriously don't know who to tell.
To get someone who you really tell everything deep from heart is difficult.
Well,it's okay.
I have already starting to use of that.
I can handle it by my own I think.
I never back home for quite sometimes.
The first person I really miss is my niece.
Feel like hugging her,kissing her.
She is so cute.
Really hope to meet her very soon.Haha..
Never saw her for few weeks,don't know how is her.
When we say APPRECIATE,
Who really will appreciate everything in his/her life?
I don't know.
Don't take it for granted when people treat you nicely.
He/she do not have the responsibility to treat you nicely.
But seriously,I do think,what is the point of treating people nicely deep from heart?
How if he/she bite you back behind you one day?
How if he/she never appreciate the things you do?
Seriously,I still care about that.
I did with my true heart.
What I got?
Not even a little of of appreciation.Not even a lil bit.
Well.K,gonna sleep.Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment