Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Damn it !

To be honest,I don't know what my house mates are thinking about?
Are they brainless?Or they do not understand Chinese/English?
I know,all of you are just leave from your own home.
Perhaps this is the first time you all stay with others besides your family.
I never angry for the first few times.
We posted status properly in the our group but they ignore it.
Please,we stay in the same house,
We should share our responsibility.
I wonder some of them seriously having 公主病/王子病.
They do not care about others feeling.
They never try to considerate.
They thought our house has a maid to do everything for them.
Sometimes,I really cannot stand it anymore.
I keep quiet because I don't want to quarrel.
But seems that all are getting worse and worse.
Nobody do their part in cleaning house although we had already set the duty roaster.
They can just put something anywhere after lend from someone.
They can just try to mess up others table and never clean it.
Bla bla bla~
This batch is worse than the previous batch.
Damn it !

No comments:

Post a Comment