Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thank you.

That day during class,
you sat beside me,
Honestly,I did not know how to response to such situation.
My mind was totally freeze.
I was like "What should I do?"
I was trying to act as usual but obviously,I can't.
Anyway,end up having a great talk with you in class.=)
I never know we still can talk so much,
I never know we still can have lots of topics to talk.
Well,nothing much to mention,
Some memories flashed back in my mind.(Just memories,nothing much.)
They said I was being used,
They said you're enjoy the feeling of being chased,
They said I am stupid,
They said bla bla bla.
Honestly,I seriously don't give a shit on what they were telling me.
I understand,they told me just for my own good,
But I don't know,I prefer not to affect by that.(Anyway,thanks to my friends as well.)
Still,the memories when we sat in PC201 to do assignment together was good,
The memories when you bought cookies from Subway for me was excellent,(I still remember,it was on 18/8/2011).
The memories when we went to Midvalley to watch Harry Potter together was nice,(Although I've already watched,I still enjoy to re-watch with you.)
The memories when we share a Snowflakes together was sweet.
Yup,all those memories are precious for me seriously.
But they are all memories.Just memories.
Still,thank you for appearing in life.
Whatever have pass,it past.=)


No comments:

Post a Comment