Today,we were having BBQ at RACE's house...
********************************************************************
People who joined this party included:
- JyuN Siah Kea Chuen
- Chong Khai Yien
- Race Tan Cher Fei
- Wanted Lai Wan Tien
- Ho Wei Kiet
- Knight Lai Chin Yang
- Kenneth Oon Chin Hong
- June Hoo Hui Mei
Venue:Race Tan Cher Fei's House
Time:8.30pm-12.30am
*******************************************************************************
This activity is organised by RACE TAN CHER FEI...According to her,she said she organised such activity because of her house full of unhappy atmosphere recently and she hope to have happy atmosphere.Thus,she organised this BBQ.I incharged in contact people...Luckily,8 people promised to attend for this BBQ,if not,this BBQ will be cancelled if people not more than 6...All of us reached there around 8.30pm...Some of them chit-chating while I helping Race to prepare all the BBQ things...Wow!!!I found an interesting thing that Race did...Quite zadao~She get a fish and BBQ...Wasai...What a special case that I did not see such thing before...
After preparing all the things,it's time to start BBQ!!!Yeah~
Foods such as SOTONGS,HOT DOGS,FISHBALLS,CRABBALLS,CHICKEN WINGS has been ready to be BBQ...Actually I don't like to grill chicken wings....It takes long time to grill that...Use 20 minutes to grill that chicken wing and just using 5 minutes to finish it...Haha...Thus,I just ate 1 chicken wing because of the duration of grilling chicken wing...I ate a lot of hot dog,fishballs and crabball...they can be grilled easily and I can enjoy of eating them...Wakaka....!!!
After all of us BBQ-ed,we sit together and chit-chat together...Race always is the one who recall our secondary school's memory...Quite sweet and memorable when we talked about our secondary school's memory...Lots of special incidents happened....Like,RONALD TEE KUN YEE like to use DUSBIN when he involve in fighting...WANTED LAI WAN TIEN scolded by LIM KOK FEI...And so on...We take a long time to talk about our sweet memory and everyone keep laughing when heard that...Hmm~Hope that I can return to that sweet sweet time which without stress and always happy around with them...Maybe a few years later,we have less chance to gather together...But I always appreciate the time that we together...Hope that our friendship and be lasting longer...Forget about the sad and remember all those happy...^^
HAPPY ALWAYS AND FRIENDSHIP FOREVER,YA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment