Saturday, April 17, 2010

University Tunku Abdul Rahman(FOUNDATION)...


University Tunku Abdul Rahman or we called it UTAR...
A memorable and it started my new study life...
Lots of people don't like UTAR...
They study at UTAR just because of cheaper fees...
So do I...
Just because of I don't wanna waste lots of money...
So I choose UTAR...
But I never regret to choose this university...
Erm...
Honestly,
Some people said UTAR's certificate quite precious...
On the other hand,some people said UTAR's certificate not as good as TAYLOR,HELP, SUNWAY and others...
Well,lots of different opinions which drive me confuse...
But,I don't care,I just do what I felt is right....^^
I was in third semester now and sememster 3 gonna end up soon...
Friends around me will be left UTAR PJ campus soon...
Some will go to UTAR KAMPAR campus...
Some will go to another college...
Some stopped and working outside...
Some will study in UTAR PJ campus because of extended semester include me^^
Every people have their own way to go...
FOUNDATION,
just one year...
When I enter for UTAR,
I felt scared and nervous because of I study there alone...
I afraid of no friend at there...
I afraid of study lonely there...
Luckily,
I knew lots of friendly and funny friends at there...
Thanks god!!!
Although just one year get along with them,
I feel happy and appreciate each of them....
Always eat together at canteen...
Always hang out together...
Always jokes together...
Always "CHOR DAI D" together...
And so on....so on....





Let me introduce my friends who I knew in UTAR and important for me:


Liew Wei Shen a.k.a Fei Lou....
-He is the tallest guy in our class...He always proud of his height which is 180cm...But,his weigh quite exaggerate....100kg...According to him,his weigh has been reduce to 80++kg...Honestly,his body shape still same with last time,nothing different although he said that his weigh has been reduced....He can sing well...And like to joking...We always teasing each other...This is one of our entertainment in UTAR...We always hang out together and quite fun when hang out with them...The only thing that I impress him the most is he very痴情...Well...Stop here~



Lee Min Hui a.k.a Lucy...
-She is the female friends who close with me the most...She like Korean artist very much...Thus,she knows much of Korean song...So,when we sing k together,she can't sing lots of chinese songs...Haha..Quite waste...Though,she is kind and is a good secret-keeper...She always tell me about her brother...Hmm...It seems that she close with her brother very much...We always walking back to home together(WEI SHEN also)...We chatting a lot on the way of back home...And I always say she love CHIN WEI so much and she feel shy when I said that...She is not good in social...Maybe she don't like social with others...The worst thing is,she will not express out her feeling when she feel angry....I can't know from her face also...HORRIBLE~haha...



Gilbert Tu Chung Yew a.k.a Gil-bird...
-Guy which same age with me...Honestly,he looks like Gangster...This is my first impression to him...Thus,I feel it's difficult to be friend with him...He close with Ah Khoo the most...They always hang out and play HONS together...Although he look like doesn't care anything include his result,but he always can pass his subject well...Quite impress him....



Khoo Yong Lung a.k.a Ah Khoo...
-My ex-room mate...He move to Damansara right now because he has stop his study...At the beginning,I can't get used with his living style when he start stay with me...Now,he had move out,I can't get use also..Just because of leave me alone...No people talk to...Always talk to computer...Haha...I think I can get use of the feeling of lonely in short time...By the way,he quite HAM SAP...Haha...Always tell me about Rapping girls...Pikat girls and so on...But just joking lah...He like to play HONS as well...



Ong Yee Chok a.k.a Yee Chok...
-He is Ei Xian's husband...Haha...We suspect that he like Ei Xian...At last,Ei Xian told me that the girl that Yee Chok like is another girl but not her...He like to "YAM SIU" when saw us...He can tells funny jokes well...Cannot tahan with his jokes and he is Owner Of SAILORMOON company...Haha...



Vivian Wong Zi Xin a.k.a.Vivian Wong...
-At the beginning,I was not close with her...I cannot remember how I be friend with her...Actually she is quite funny and happy girls...Sometimes,rude too...She never gloss over herself,she always shows her true self...She believe "I AM WHO I AM"..Yeah!!!Support you...At the beginning,Wei Shen and me always tease her FAT,PIG and so on...And she always angry us and said both of us had reach her minimum point...Haha...And at the beginning,I felt that she is quite SMALL GAS but finally,I realize that it's my fault but not hers...I shouldn't said her PIG/FAT...I know it quite hurt...Thus,I stop teasing her about that and I start to realise that she is quite friendly...Happy when hang out with her also...She really funny and she has pure heart too....^^...*thumbs up*....



Tan Hui Yin a.k.a Janes...
-Hui Yin is a kind girl...She come from Ipoh which same with Vivian Wong...She like to smile...And she very loyal to her religion as well...Lots of people always say she is 大头虾 because she always forgot this forgot that...Haha...I don't know that...I still remember,we know each other during Account tutorial class...We are in same group to searching for liquid asset...Huh~So fast...We know each other almost 1 year already...She quite good in english and like to encourage people also...Like to be with friend with her...CHEER UP,ok?



Ter Siok Ying a.k.a Ava/Avatar...
-We called her AVATAR because of her english nama...AVA TER sounds like AVATAR...Haha...She is quite感性...She cry easily...I still remember,last time,we went to Tropicana City Mall to watch MULAN...The content quite touched and she cry 3 times because of the touching content...All of us laugh at her...Quite funny...But this is her...感性 is a good attitude i think...She believe of 一见钟情 as well...And she always believe of true friendship and true love...I feel that it's so naive but she told me that true love and true friendship really appear in the world,just hard to get it...I agree with that....She is kind girl as well....By the way,she can sell things well also...Keep it up...She has a small stomach...She always eat less things and always say she want diet but she looks slim...Zadao~

Chua Wan Lin a.k.a Wan Lin...
-Wan Lin,taking Chinese studies course...She is quite good in chinese and it really make me impress of that...She still owe me a chicken rice...Haha...When I first meet her,she looks fierce and cool...But after know her,she is quite friendly and kind...She able to console other effectively and she is clear about her direction...We close with each other start from PUBLIC SPEAKING presentation...She quite brave and try her best in that presentation...I just want to tell her,GREAT JOB!!!^^



8 of them are part of my friends in UTAR...For those I did not mention here,sorry for that...Haha...Nevermind,you all are in my heart,,,Friendship forever and don't forget me,ya!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment