Saturday, April 10, 2010

The End Of Daybreaker





THE END OF DAYBREAKER...


A movie that I expected so so so so HIGH...!!!




I always told my friends that "I WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE LA!!!"




And it's trailer looks good and it attract me...




I thought this movie was like 《父子》...




Ok,it's ok...




Finally,this movie was shown on 1st April 2010...




But.........




This movie was just showed for 1 week...




Ok,well....NEVERMIND!!!




This movie was just shown at 3 shopping centre:






  1. ONE UTAMA(GSC)




  2. MID VALLEY(GSC)




  3. PAVILLION(GSC)


Ok,well....Although it's not that convinience for me....NEVERMIND!!!



I still excited to watch that movie...



FINALLY..........



On Wednesday(Last day of this movie shown)...



My friends asked me to watch the movie...



When i heard that,



I was so excited and I really wish to watch that....



Then,



I decided to go with my friends although I had POKAI....>.<''



After I watched the movie,



MY CONCLUSION IS....



WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!



The movie makes me dissapointed...



It's not what I expected before...



And I sit there almost 1 hour and 30 minutes for NOTHING!!!



Honestly,



If I'm not mistaken,



This movie is the WORST movie I ever watched...



Some of my friends don't like Local movie...



And I try my best to convince them...



And this movie dissapointed them as well...



Oww~



I,as a Malaysian,



I will always support Malaysia's movie...



Hope that Malaysia's movie can be improved...



Although this movie make me dissapointed,



But I will still support Malaysia's movie...



Hope I can watched better Malaysia's movie next time...



CHEER UP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment