Thursday, January 20, 2011

SIGH~


Recently,a lot of things disappoint me...
Yea,I admit,I not really in good mood recently...
There are a lot of things make my mood down...
A lot of things waiting me to solve...
I really can't get a solution...
I've get more information online,searching for solution,
But it seem doesn't help much...
I not really know what can I do...
I just can express out my feeling to my best friend...
Besides that,nothing can be done...
I never laugh with happy mood for quite long time...
Aikssss...
Not only that,think of something which happened 4 months ago...
AGAIN,feeling upset of that...
What's the reason?I never get the answer...
One day,perhaps...
There is no point to cherish if other people did not do so...
Time change ones as time passing...
I'm very angry of it...
Let it be,it's not under my control...
Well,Nothing can say besides SIGH~

No comments:

Post a Comment