
Yea,I'm here to say sorry to you...
I don't know what am I sorry about...
Just sorry for everything...
Yea,I know,I'm that kind of emotional,
Sometimes,my face will "BLACK" at all time...
But.....Hmmmm...
Although I not really know whether I'm a good friend or not,
But believe me,I'm trying to do my best on it...
Thank you for tolerate me...
Thank you for abide me...
And thank you for everything...
Honestly,there is nothing to write,
Just wanna let you know,
I feeling glad and lucky to have you as my friend...
And just like what I always say,I wish this friendship can lasting longer so muchie...
Lastly,still have to say SORRY to you on that day's incident...
I don't know what am I sorry about...
Just sorry for everything...
Yea,I know,I'm that kind of emotional,
Sometimes,my face will "BLACK" at all time...
But.....Hmmmm...
Although I not really know whether I'm a good friend or not,
But believe me,I'm trying to do my best on it...
Thank you for tolerate me...
Thank you for abide me...
And thank you for everything...
Honestly,there is nothing to write,
Just wanna let you know,
I feeling glad and lucky to have you as my friend...
And just like what I always say,I wish this friendship can lasting longer so muchie...
Lastly,still have to say SORRY to you on that day's incident...

No comments:
Post a Comment