
One more week,
One more week left and I'll go back to university life...
Degree life is what I waiting for...
And it's one of my target...
I was waiting for that 3 months ago...
And the date of school reopen is getting nearer and nearer,
Why am I feeling bored instead of happy?
Grrrrr....How will it be?
And I'm gonna stay with a group of new people whom I'm not so familiar with...
Nervous?.....Nope!
Shy?.....Nope!
Happy?.....Nope!
I think I may not used of it...
I just used of stay alone and soon,
I'll stay with group of people...
I just hope that my study mood could be on in a short period,
So I could prepare for the new challenge...
One more week left and I'll go back to university life...
Degree life is what I waiting for...
And it's one of my target...
I was waiting for that 3 months ago...
And the date of school reopen is getting nearer and nearer,
Why am I feeling bored instead of happy?
Grrrrr....How will it be?
And I'm gonna stay with a group of new people whom I'm not so familiar with...
Nervous?.....Nope!
Shy?.....Nope!
Happy?.....Nope!
I think I may not used of it...
I just used of stay alone and soon,
I'll stay with group of people...
I just hope that my study mood could be on in a short period,
So I could prepare for the new challenge...

No comments:
Post a Comment