
I'm feeling better and better...
Mood is not as down as before...
Thanks God~
I had gone through with this...
Please,I don't want to have such condition anymore,
It makes me suffer and I'm just recover from that...
By the way,
I was damn busy recently...
Rushing for assignment,
Rushing for presentation...
Honestly,There are still a lot of things waiting me to do...
And I know I'm that kind of Lazy Bump,
So I always delay and delay the works until last minutes..=.=
That's me...
But I think I shouldn't be that...
Otherwise,I will dying before the final exam...
Besides,there are a lot of "good things" come to me...
Futsal competition,
Totally no confidence on this,but just have a try...
But I know the chance of win is nearly 0%...
Thus,I didn't put much hope on this...
10 minutes short film...
Yea,I joined this...
I have been chosen...
Although there is no benefit but I think I can learn something from that...
It's unbelievable...
Anyway,I'll try my best and put more effort to perform well...
Of course,
I heard a lot of praises recently...
Yea,it's kind of courage for me...
Anyway,thanks a lot...
Waiting for the futsal competition and 10 minutes short film...
Mood is not as down as before...
Thanks God~
I had gone through with this...
Please,I don't want to have such condition anymore,
It makes me suffer and I'm just recover from that...
By the way,
I was damn busy recently...
Rushing for assignment,
Rushing for presentation...
Honestly,There are still a lot of things waiting me to do...
And I know I'm that kind of Lazy Bump,
So I always delay and delay the works until last minutes..=.=
That's me...
But I think I shouldn't be that...
Otherwise,I will dying before the final exam...
Besides,there are a lot of "good things" come to me...
Futsal competition,
Totally no confidence on this,but just have a try...
But I know the chance of win is nearly 0%...
Thus,I didn't put much hope on this...
10 minutes short film...
Yea,I joined this...
I have been chosen...
Although there is no benefit but I think I can learn something from that...
It's unbelievable...
Anyway,I'll try my best and put more effort to perform well...
Of course,
I heard a lot of praises recently...
Yea,it's kind of courage for me...
Anyway,thanks a lot...
Waiting for the futsal competition and 10 minutes short film...

No comments:
Post a Comment