Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Personality



This is one of my assignment project...
I'm required to shoot one video about my personality...
Actually I'm quite confused on how to shoot that...
So finally I decided to take it during my vacation in Pulau Redang...
To be honest,
I not really sure whether this video really can bring out my personality or not,
But I do hope it does...
I do hope this video can get high mark...
But so far I couldn't find any background music to match it...
Headache about it...
By the way,
Have to thanks to KHAI YIEN for helping me to shoot this video under strong sunshine...
Appreciate..=)
Have to submit it on next Tuesday...
Grrrr.....
So actually did you all know what I going to bring out after watching this video?

5 comments:

  1. too many stress?then go beach throw stone?
    izit?hmmm...look like not only like that~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...Seem that you got a bit correct...
    Actually is I feel not happy then go to beach to release out...After release,I feel so relax...Haha...Means that I like to express out my feeling when I feel unhappy...Actually did I bring out the meaning through this video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. got ah...the video have bring out the meaning...i just scare,except this still got others...xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...Anyway,thanks for you comment eh~I give my mum see,but she said duno what am I gonna bring out...haiz~haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. young ppl know young ppl want wat...hahhahahaha...xD

    ReplyDelete