This is the final outcome of my 20 seconds video...
After edited...
Wow!
Felt so weird and feeling the background music not match the video...
Grrr...
I don't know la...
Because it's talking about I feeling happy after express my feeling out...
And the differences between the front part and back part are quite big...
Can't put sad song neither happy song...
So I choose music as my background music...
Huh~
And finally,
I done my 20 seconds assignment...
Appreciate everyone who help me in this project...
Fredonia who suggest the music to me..
Wei Shen who teach me to edit the video...
Khai Yien who help me to shoot video...
Weng Keat who lend me his DV and send the video to me..
Hui Ling and Joanne who gave me opinion...
Thanks everyone of u...
Appreciate...=)

the music will weird meh?wont la...quite ok de...dont worry la~~~
ReplyDeletebut o...ur " I'M FEEL BETTER NOW! "...got abit funny...hahahhahhaa,for me la...xD
Haha..At the beginning,I put 低调de leh...but very weird...that's why I put this music lo...Haha...I even not dare to listen my voice...so geli...Hahaha...at the end ah,i got say "that's me!" will like girl de voice mah?My fren say after watch my video,feel like punch me gao gao...Haha...
ReplyDeleteunfortunately i didnt give any suggestion about it =( it shown i not enough care everything around me or mean that i never care about it @_@ haiz, anyways, everyone also got their first time =) well done yah, keep it up ~
ReplyDelete