Monday, September 5, 2011

Argh!!!!!!!

Have to go back to PJ by today...
Don't feel like going back seriously...
Although I have nothing to do at here,
But still,I miss here...
It's weird,
Once I get back to PJ, don't feel like back to home...
Once I get back to home, don't feel like back to PJ...
Ishhh...>.<
After I go back this time,
I have to deal with my final exam...
Thursday,Saturday,Monday,Wednesday...
Then plan to going back to my hometown for few days and go back to face my last paper on 21/9...
Seriously,after last semester,
I'm fear of final...
Perhaps because of I failed during my foundation...
It's like stress for me...
I study like a zombie last semester...
I scared of that kind of feeling...
I feel like don't wanna face it...
But still have to...
Seriously,wish to finish my degree life...
Actually my university life is interesting if without exam...LOL...
Whatever !
Bless me for the coming exam on this Thursday....

No comments:

Post a Comment