Am seriously not in mood currently...
I know the reason...
So?
It still the same...
It's time for me to accept the fact...
All facts that I refuse to accept before...
Why?
Because I can't force other people have the same thought with me...
Seriously,I don't think I'm special...
I'm just an ordinary guy...
Perhaps some thought against others thought...
It makes me suffer sometimes...
So I think the best way is to have to same way,same thought with others...
No one has the right to treat you good except your family...
Friends will always change in your life...There is no friend forever in your life...
You wouldn't get back the same things you as you give out...
Love is always important than friendship...
No one has the rights to listen to you when you are sad or whenever you need someone to talk to...
People will always follow the major group,minor group,bye bye la !
Don't expect people will change for you...
And a lot alot...
Whatever...
Emo?So what?
Have to face it also...
Just swallow it excrete it !
Tomorrow will be a better day then.
I don't know whether it is a good phenomenon or not..
But at least I won't suffer by accept those facts...
Bla Bla Bla~~~~
Am seriously don't know what am I talking about...
Just wanna find something to express out...
As I said,blog is the best way for me to express out my feeling...
Perhaps it doesn't help much,
But at least this is the way !

No comments:
Post a Comment