Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NOTHING !

Something,
To be honest,I know but I never voice out...
I have something that I want to protect to...
I don't want to damage it...
So far,what can I do is just keep silent...
What can I do is NOTHING !
Whatever !
The hard feeling gone...
There are just depress and angry left...
Sorry that I have very bad ability on understanding this...
Sorry that I couldn't understand why...
If possible,I hope it being filtered and come out with a new happy mood...
I don't want to be affected by this ANYMORE !
I know what I've done is out of my own expectation...
It's out of my control...
October is around the corner...
Well,I'm looking forward on it...
My holiday starts soon...
Although I have my last paper tomorrow yet I've already in holiday mood...
I wish to back hometown now...
Badminton,yam cha,sleep,eat...
Lots of activities are waiting for me...
OH YEAH !
Mass Media and Society,I'll beat you down !

No comments:

Post a Comment