Wednesday, November 9, 2011

988 新人王


        Oh yeah,as I mentioned in my blog previously,I took part in 988 DJ audition last Friday.I did quite bad in one of the part which was introducing a song. I started to feel nervous and can't really perform well.My mood down after came out from the audition.
       
        Well,seriously, I never expect that I will get chosen for the second round.Who knows I received a phone call when I was talking with my friends outside of the class.The number quite weird.Well,I answered that and she told me that I've already entered the second round of the audition.I was damn happy that I can get into second round and it was like UNBELIEVABLE !I called my mum and sms my best friend immediately to share happiness with them. My mum seems quite happy that I can entered to second round audition.It seriously enough for me and it totally out of my expectation. Johnson was quite upset because he can't get into the second round.I think I should keep my happiness inside my heart to avoid he get hurt or whatever.
       
        I've read the e-mail that sent to me,it mentioned that it is quite lot of people entered second round of audition.It means that it is not that easy that to get into the next round.Whatever then.I don't want to think much about it.Once again,I have to go there alone..Ishhhh...>.<

        By the way,I've told one of my friend,"Hey,I get into second round of audition !(with happy mood)".And the fellow said," SO?".I was like =.=.Whatever !I share my happiness to you but you show me this kind of face and intonation,it doesn't matter. As long as I share my happiness with the important one,that's enough. In addition,I did not show off,I think I just too excited of it.For those who think that I'm showing off,WHATEVER LA~~~

        Anyway,the chance is given,I promised myself,not to expect too high.Otherwise,I would feeling like dropping down from the sky,disappointed but I do promised myself as well that I will do my best in my second round audition.Kayao~~~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment