Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday Celebration II

     
Birthday Celebration Part 4 (14/11/2011)
I had a very bad day today.My mood damn down with no reason.I've thinking over and over again,I don't know why my mood can be damn down.Perhaps of the wonderful birthday celebration yesterday and the day before yesterday?I don't feel like talking and just want to keep quiet and tired all day long.Ishh...Have not good nap after class.Around 7 something,Wei Shen asked me for dinner in Pitstop.Well,they celebrated birthday to me at there.I thought there will be no celebration from my UTAR course mates since I was not free during my birthday but it proved that I was wrong and they still celebrated my birthday.Ermm...Seriously surprised and happy.I don't know what to say but just thank you.Thanks Wei Shen,Johnson,Eugene,Bk,Zhao Xian and Selina.This is the first year I celebrated my birthday with you all.Hope that we can graduate from UTAR together..Aza aza fighting~=)

Birthday Celebration Part 5 (14/11/2011)
Yea,my housemates(A207 Pesona-mates 2) celebrated my birthday with me in A207 right after I finished my birthday celebration with my course mates.Yes,this is another surprise and unpredictable celebration.I never think so much about this.The cake seriously very nice.Thank you so much for the cakes and the surprise.Aiksss..We played like mad in A207.Some of our faces,ears "ate" cream.Feel like want to ask all those faces and ears,"The cream nice or not?"..*LMAO* Well,cold-jokes.Perhaps we can just live together for 1 years perhaps but hope that we will keep in touch after you all graduated from foundation and go to Sungai Long or some where else.By the way,hope that you all can graduated from UTAR in 1 years and don't extend ya !Once again,thanks to Wei Shen,Johnson,Eugene,Hui Chi,Yah Fong,Kean Meng,Chee Yeong and Elaine.


Yea,I think these two celebration are the last for my birthday.It belated but never mind,I'm quite happy with it.Thanks to all of you.I won't forget these celebration because I've already write it down in my own blog so that when time goes,I can still refer to this to recall back how was my 21st birthday celebration is.Yea,my 21st birthday celebration ended.
Special thanks to Khai Yien Chong,Lai Wan Tien and Mui Li.You guys seriously mean a lot to me.
Thanks to Lee Boon Khing,Wong Zhao Xian,Thin Woon Huay,Liew Wei Shen,Ong Keat How,Sim Ewe Jin,Yah Fong,Seow Hui Chi,Kean Meng,Chee Yeong,Elaine Chen.

No comments:

Post a Comment