Friday, November 4, 2011

DJ & Emcee

        Urgh~Going to 988 DJ audition tomorrow.Starting to feel nervous.The previous memory is still fresh clear in my mind.I was attending 988 UDJ (University DJ) audition.I went there alone.I can't believe it I went there alone since I know myself is kind of people who mostly won't attend any activity when I'm alone.I waited for quite long and finally it was my turn.I started to feel nervous and I was telling myself that I can do it.When it came to my turn,OMIGOSH !I repeated and repeated the same things again and again when they ask me to promote a product.After I presented,"NOT BAD !" was my comment.Well,I thought there is still hope for me.After two or three days,I can't really remember,result came out,I checked it and I found that my name was not on the list.How sad~~I thought I can be the one but.......Whatever,I do admit that I did not well enough for my audition.
        Few days ago,my housemate asked me whether to join the DJ audition or not.I've think of a lot of reasons. Finally,I decided to attend.To be honest,I've shake in the middle but as we plan to go,why don't I have a try?Yea,I'll go tomorrow right after my class.Seriously,I hope to get into that.But this time,I will not expect too high.I think I will not be that nervous as I go there with my housemates.Kayao~I hope that I won't repeat what I've did last time.I want to perform well.=)
        Not only that,one of my housemate+coursemate+friend,Eugene searching for emcees for an charity concert.Well,I join it because I asked him to let me join.Well,I know it's quite "MUKA TEMBOK" but whatever,I want to have a try although I know I may not perform well.It is on 18/11/2011.Though the senior said it is a relax event but I do feel nervous as I never be an emcee for such big event.And yes,my English is not as good enough as my other partners.This is what I worried about but I hope I can do very well in this event.The event is around the corner,I have just 2 weeks time to prepare and the senior has no tell us about the detail.Huh~This is the second time I take part in DJ audition and this is the second time as well I become an emcee,I have not enough experience and I hope I learn something through these.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment