Monday, November 21, 2011
o.O
Well,so far my emcee stuff of charity concert and 988 second round of audition have finally come to the end.What to say?We (Eugene,Jolynn and me) did quite bad in the beginning of the charity concert.We told a lot of lame jokes and did a lot of stupid things.The situation that time was freaking "COLD".A lot of crows flying over.Haha..I was damn disappointed with my performance in the beginning.I should do it better.Not only that,we encountered technical problem before the first group to perform.It quite long time but three of us stand in front of the stage and don't know what to say.*DAMN*.
After a while,while one of the group were performing,one guy came and told me "Hey,guy,you are quite good in hosting and your voice quite nice."When I heard that,I was melting.Well,I admit that I'm that kind of people who will satisfy easily.Haha.By the way,I heard Eugene said that there are some audiences on the floor praise me as well.Truly feel happy.Seriously,people in Setapak very "COLD".They not easily get high.Urghhh~Whatever.When come to middle of the show,I started to get high.At the end of the show,I asked some of them about the comment of we being emcees.They said my voice is clear and loud enough but the thing is I always speaks louder than my partner(Eugene and Jolynn's voice are quite soft through mic.)For your information,I was the one who translate English to Chinese.What they told me was when they haven't finish up their words and I started to do translation.Sometimes,they even translate my words.I truly feel sorry to both of my partners.Anyway,good job to three of us.=)
The next day,988 second round of audition.Cis~60 of us were being chosen from few hundreds of people.How happy am I when I listen to that because I was one of the 60 people.What I want to say is they are really GENG no matter in impromptu speech or prepared speech.Impressive.I think I'm the last at there.Seriously,I was thinking,their level is much more higher than me,why I would enter second round?I think most probably I was just lucky.I perform damn bad in my both impromptu speech as well as prepared speech.For the third round which is interview section,not to say very good but still satisfy.I started not feeling well when I attended this.My voice husky.I think most probably because I shout too loud in the charity concert.Seriously,I don't think I can get into the third round as I know myself,performed damn bad in second round.But they told me that they chose DJ by consider in suitability.I truly hope that I'm the one who they think I'm suitable but I never expect too high.Well,result will come out within one week.If they didn't call me before next Saturday,I know the result.haha...
After all these two big programs done,I started to collapse.I started not feeling well.I'm not in fever.Just a bit sore throat and also "FA RE QI".Oh yeah~Cough as well.I seriously hate this kind of feeling.I cannot collapse in this period as I have a lot of things to do.Assignment due date is on next week.I have not even touch my assignment.Not only that,I have presentation on this Thursday as well.I CANNOT COLLAPSE !
Ermm..My ex-boss sms me today.She asked me to become emcee of a kindergarten concert.Well,I've already promised her as I waited her to sms me for quite some time.Hahaha...Last year,I did quite well,I want to do better this year.I hope I can !KAYAO !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment