Friday, January 6, 2012
CHA-BA-LANG-KANG
OMIGOSH~
My holiday will ends after 9 days starts from today.
I'm like "I DON'T WANT TO OPEN SCHOOL!!!"...
A week before,when my semester break just started,
I feel that want to start my new semester as soon as possible,
Because I live like a rubbish everyday.
But now,I have my own things to busy on everyday,
Tuition,UTAR Ball Night Stuff and so on.
They fulfill my holiday and I'm feeling that my holiday is just too short to me.
Whatever..I always have such feel at the end of the semester.
After a while,I can used of the life again,
So I think it is not a big problem for me.
Urghhh!!!One week after new semester,it's Chinese New Year.
Don't feel like excited when I think of Chinese New Year today.
Perhaps when it get nearer and nearer?Haha..
About that,I try to find something to convince me,
but sorry,I can't find any evidence to prove that I'm wrong.
So perhaps what am I thinking is correct?
Seriously don't want to lie to myself.
I should face the truth,isn't it?
Well,WHATEVER !>.<
Second thing,PLEASE !I'm not your maid or what.
Please don't talk to me like I'm your maid.
I help you with all I can because we are friend,
But I'm not your maid.Please change the way you talk towards me.
I have no right to help you unless I want to.
Seriously mad on that.
I HATE PEOPLE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M HIS/HER MAID.SHIT !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment