Saturday, January 7, 2012
Irresponsible !
Seriously,I hate those people who are irresponsible.
You are the one who asked,
But then you ended it up with no response?
Do you know people are waiting for your reply or answer?
Honestly,I think this is your responsibility to tell others when you unable to attend,
But not just keep quiet and assume we know that.
We are not worms inside your stomach,
Please be a responsible people.
I've told you before as I hope you can change your such attitude.
Then?After that?
Nothing happen and you are just remain the same.
Please don't always use the same excuses,
It's not going to work after few times.
You've said you not free,you are busy,you forgot bla bla bla..
Lots of grandmother story.
Yea,it is acceptable for maybe once or twice but not for more than that.
Don't you know we are waiting like a fool?!
I don't know when you going to change your such attitude.
Or you never plan to change it.
I'm seriously PEK CEK on your such attitude.
I hate irresponsible people.
When I treat you as how you treat me,
you ask me why I never reply la,this la,that la.
How if you treat us like this again and again?
Ishhhhhhh...>.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment