Thursday, January 19, 2012

Selfish


Yea,I do admit,everyone is selfish,
Always think of his/her own advantages before others.
But sometimes,we should be considerate for others,
Not just care of own advantages all the time.
As friends,as course mates,as human,
Should we stand by people side and think of them?
If it will not affect you that much,why don't you just lend a hand to them?
Do you want to see your friends or your course mate "die" in this?
Someday you may need people's helps,
Perhaps they will lend their hand to you too.
I understand,human nowadays,
No longer care of family,friendship or love.
I mean for some,not all.
They tend to betray their family members,best friend or lover,
Just because of their own advantages,
I can't say that I'm the one who are generous,
Sometimes,I tend to be selfish.
But please laaaaaa~
Don't just care of yourself,think by others side as well.
Be considerate.
Seriously,I hate people who are over selfish.


No comments:

Post a Comment