Saturday, January 28, 2012

Walk out



I wonder,why am I still unable to walk out from that.
It was quite long time,
And I'm having the same feeling.
Whatever la then.
Perhaps I was just back from my hometown,
And I'm not used of it yet.
So when I back from somewhere,
I always have such lonely feeling,
And I need someone to talk to.
I was thinking,how long I never talk with my deep heart.
In university,my friends and I probably just have "surface conversation".
I'm quite enjoy it and I rarely tell them my very personal stuff.
Well,don't know what should I write now.
I just wanted to express out my feeling now.
Seriously,PLEASE !
Let me walk out from it.
I seriously don't want to stay at the same stage again and again.
When feel like I'm walking out but in fact I'm not.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....
I'm work hard on that.
Bubyyeeeeeeeee..

No comments:

Post a Comment