Monday, March 19, 2012
Best Friend
Today,my hometown's friends asked me to go out.
Due to tomorrow is one of my friend's birthday,we just go there to have dinner.
Actually they planned to sing k.
I am sorry because I have tons of assignments to do.
Although I don't know whether I am the one who spoilt the plan or not,
But seriously sorry about that.
Well,due to 18/3 is her birthday,her best friend want to give her a surprise.
So her best friend asked me to go out without let her know we are giving her surprise.
Hmm..We went to Hokkaido Sushi.It was damn nice.
Her best friend treat two of us. It costs a lot.At least for me.
Then we bought a little cake because we were too full.
We sang her a birthday song in the car.
I think she felt quite shocked also.
Anyway,seriously,I don't know how best friend they are,
But at least what I saw these few years since I know them,
They are still close to each other.
When I first knew them,
They told me about their bad things of each other.
I think that is their lowest tide in their friendship.
I think every real friendship did encounter this period.
That time I was suspecting are they really close?
Until now,they are able to maintain friendship between them,
This is what I impress of.
They knew each other for quite some years.
Perhaps 8 or 9 years?Or more than that?
When I see friendship between them,I feel that it's warm.=)
Although they always quarrel with each other.
Their temper are not so good.
At least they can maintain their friendship,
They did put each other on heart.=)
This is what I feel happy to them.
Well,honestly,hope friendship between them can be maintained forever and ever.=)
And Happy Birthday to my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment