Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fed Up


Seriously FED UP now !!!!!!
As adult,don't they should be role model to be responsible a bit?
I wonder why they can change that fast.
Before things come,well,promise within a seconds.
After things come,well,find excuses within a seconds.
I was like what the hell?
Adult doesn't mean the one who always right all the time.
Why don't they just admit their mistakes made?
They will just simply find something ridiculous as excuses.
Sometimes, I do fed up with this kind of people.
Why they like to find some excuses to reasonalized their mistake?
Is that difficult to just say out a word SORRY?
You reasonalized your mistake,people still see it.
When we make mistake,
Certain adults may bring out some kind of so-called "DAO LI",
When they make mistake,they wouldn't accept what people told them.
Pleaseeeeee,adults are not sage,
I know they make mistakes too,everyone do.
Grrrrrrr....
I seriously speechless.
WHATEVER !!!!!!!
Please don't tell me so-called "DAO LI" if you are unable to do it.
I've met some of this kind of people in my life.
They thought they are right all the time just because they are adult.
Because of their experienced more things than us,
So that they can tell lots of grandmother stories.
Then they never accept their failure.
Well. *SPEECHLESS*

No comments:

Post a Comment