Friday, March 16, 2012

Loneliness


=======================~START~===========================
I don't know it has been how many days.
Well,the feeling still same.
Sometimes,shouldn't say sometimes,
Should say most of the time,when you lost something,
You tend to feel lonely.
I don't know whether I really lost it or not,
But for the current situation,
It seems that I had already lost it.
I choose to do so.
I choose to avoid.
What to do?
It has nothing to do with anything.Seriously.
I feeling damn disappointed.
Well,though I haven't use of that,
But as what I told my ex-housemate yesterday,
Time do cure everything for us.
As long as we hold the pain for a while,
The wound may recover itself one day.
I choose to lost it.
This is my choice.So no one to blame.
My temper getting worse,
I don't know it is because of this or stress I faced these few weeks,
I hope my temper getting softer.
As I said,I don't like quarrel.
I do not know whether I will regret in the future or not,
But for now,this is the best I can do.
God Bless Me...=)
========================~END~============================



No comments:

Post a Comment