Tuesday, March 6, 2012
A Blog Post For You.
Just had a deep talk with my closest friend in UTAR.
Seriously,I know how deep you fall into her.
I know how hard to let go her.
To be honest,if someone never appreciate for everything you do,
What is the point you still give out?
We never had such deep talk like today.
I understand your situation.
Your situation is quite similar with me,
Just that our object is different.
Let go is not an easy task.
I think everyone knows this.
But you have to try very hard to do so.
I do not want to see you suffer like this.
It's already 5 years.
Is it still worth for you to wait or holding a glimmer of hope?
You have to judge yourself.
As your friend,
I will definitely help you when you need me.
But you are the one who can help your own in the end.
So please,remember what you told me just now.
Please don't let your evil side to persuade you.
To let go,you must be determined.
I don't know whether you can do so or not but seriously,I do hope you can do so.
You deserve a better girl.She might waiting you in the future.Who knows?
Support you spiritually and mentally.Kayao..=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment