Have to back to KL by tomorrow.
New semester starts soon.
And ya,I bring a good new of mine.
My result released !!!!!
Hmmm..Quite satisfy with my result seriously.
I was quite surprise when I looked at my result.
I get my one and only one A in my degree life.LOL !
Not so proud of actually.
But for me,it's already lighten me up.
My CGPA rise for around 0.2.
Start of Year 2 Trimester 2,
This semester going to be damn busy week.
TELEVISION PRODUCTION which already waits me there.
It's ready to worn me out.
Shoot video,edit video and so on.It confirm worn me out.
Emcee job on the first week of Year 2 Trimester 2.
I am worrying of my own voice.
Last time I just worked for 1 day,my voice already became husky,
I can't imagine how my voice would be for 3 days continuously.
Some more,this job was in Alor Setar.....><
Damn far..Grrrrr...
Besides,988 Cruiser's training still going on.
4 times of training more to go.
God bless me...><
Anyway,I am happy with all these things !!!!!
I am currently enjoy it !!..=D


No comments:
Post a Comment