Sometimes,I wondered,Am I did wrong stuff?
Is it whatever I did was wrong all the time?
I don't know.
Sometimes,I know I am kind of talker more than doer.
SOMETIMES.
But I would try my best to achieve what I've said.
SERIOUSLY.
But why I do feel that I did lots of mistakes recently?
I don't think I did wrong,
And nobody says I am wrong.
But why I do feel that I did wrong?
Perhaps I think too much perhaps.
Just quarrel with a so called "Room mate".
I know my way of quarrel,
the sentences I used was childish.
I don't have strong point to fight back.
I am not mature enough to do anything.
I am trying to make myself grow up.
I am trying to make myself think maturely.
I am trying to tolerate everything negative things happened in my life.
Sometimes,I feel that I cannot TAHAN with it.
It's seriously tiring.
I cannot express it out in any way.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....><
Gonna explode one day.FXXK !
I still failed to control my temper.
I don't know !I don't know !I don't know !
There is no way to let me find excuses.
NO WAY !
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment