Saturday, May 19, 2012

LOVE


What is LOVE?
Love is not only for couple,it can be love between an individual to family or friends.
To be specific,for this post,I want to talk about couple love.
So what is definition of love?
For me,love is a promise,
promise of you will care of each other,take good care of each other,
Promise of you will be with him/her for the entire life.
Love is kind of feeling.
Without feeling,that is not love.
Can love ever lasting forever?
It depends.
For me,without money or bread,what is love?
I believe that 贫贱夫妻百事哀..
If you live in a poor condition,will love long lasting as you see in the drama?
I don't think so.
It is like a pyramid.Money or bread should be the most basic part to build up love between a couple.
I can't say love is not important for me.
Yes,it is still part of my life.
Just that...................Erm..


No comments:

Post a Comment